historia

ίστορία, or historia, is a Greek word that means not only to investigate or to enquire, but also to share the fruits of those investigations with the world.

It is not my intention to have this site as place for my online journal. I wish it to be more of an online community with my friends and family making contributions to an intellectual dialog. To that exent this is an invitation for all of you not only to read and enjoy this page, but to make contributions to it as well.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

My First Post

My assignment was due today, but my professor had not posted it yet. He apologized and set the revised due date for Tuesday (before all the relatives get here for Thanksgiving). Here is the assignment:

"Provide a very succinct synopsis of the main points Green and Troup [the textbook] cite in their discussion of each school, then comment on how the example of historical writing connected to that school illustrates those main points."

In other words succinctly summarize the whole book. Well, I guess I got work to do ...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home